Saturday, July 22, 2006
Do you have issues with Spamming Drug Pushers?
I received my first can of Blogo-Spam this morning: "Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!"

The link brought me to a website named "Herbal Smoke Shop" that was loaded with photos of mouth-watering, sticky buds and nuggets closely resembling Marijuana. I don't even know if it is possible, but it seemed that my monitor poofed out a cloud of skunky virtual scent as the page loaded. Tempting me, luring me into some psychedelic time travel back to the '70's and finding myself in a decked out custom "Love Van" complete with Lava lamps and Tie-Dye curtains.

Of all of the types of Spam I could receive, I've been deemed worthy enough to have been visited by a Herboponic Drug Pusher.

As usual when Spammed, I searched around for a contact form so I can ream them a new asshole. When lo and behold they email me back this statement, " We do not tolorate spam."

Well isn't that just lovely! Spammed by a lousy drug pusher that cannot spell and accuses you of being drug-dependant is enough to make anyone feel the need to roll up a phatty of the real stuff. (Now where did I put that pack of JOB 1.25's?)

Do I blog like a Stoner or something? Let me know your honest opinion!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 1:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises