Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Margie Unplugged; Closets
Welcome to another edition of Margie Unplugged where I babble on about whatever enters my mind without giving a thought to political correctness or if what I write down happens to make any sense whatsoever. Free writing is what I believe they call it.

The top thought in my mind this morning is that I have to go to the bathroom. Sorry about that, but I'm not going to get up and go running to the water closet just yet. Some of you may know I've been quite sick since before Thanksgiving. It was one thing, followed by another, yet another and I'm falling apart so it seems. The medications that I'm on - make me feel even sicker in a sense but I have to take them else drop dead or something. This one pill - makes me have to go to the bathroom all of the time. I've learned to hate it. To ignore it and not let it control me. Yet, it ends up winning each and every battle in the long run.

Next on my mind is making sandwiches and lunches for 56 kids. I still work for the tour company next door but at a less stressful level. In fact, it is stress free and at the same pay I was making before. Back during the planning of the Obama Inauguration trip I had about lost my mind with stress. Then fell ill. I guess I've come to the realization that I prefer employment to where I am given a job - then go on to do that job well and to completion so I can then get on with the rest of my life. Time clocks are terrible and so are 8 hour work days. I mean really - once a job is done why should I sit there staring at a clock? I hate that. It's wasting time, like sitting at the dozen traffic lights that it takes for me to go pick up a loaf of bread. It's just not in me anymore to work without a purpose or waste time anymore.

Last on my mind this morning is the pending debut of "ME" coming out of my closet. I'm not sure if I'm going to rush the gun and come out tomorrow evening or wait until Saturday morning. I'm nervous about that - but have made up my mind it has to be done. Either way, it will work out fine I'm sure.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:42 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well, as Willie Nelson once said, "Onward through the fog". Sometimes I feel that life sucks and then you die. But my life still goes on and on...

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Sorry your sick. I take a pill that sends me to the bathroom every hour all day long and I hate it. But I am alive.
    What closet are you coming out of?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises