Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Face-a-book'in!
I've been spending more of my time over on Facebook - perhaps have become addicted to it. I'm not sure yet but an intervention may be necessary.

Sorry to leave y'all hanging on yesterday's post but I'm gonna do it again. The virus that attacked me upon awakening yesterday morning has backed off some. The nose faucet has slowed to a trickle and the tonsils went from the size of softballs to ping-ponger's. My spirit is a bit lifted also, but I'm still gonna housecoat and bunny slipper it today.

Gotta big day tomorrow. Squirt has an odd, let's throw this in to mess with Margie's program; Half-day. So I'm saving my strength up for that. I do after all, have to go to that evil place where they hold my paycheck hostage.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:24 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Lots of people been sick this winter.
    But you forgot the prime rule:
    Wives and Mothers may not get sick, ever.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger tony.unwin said…

    mmm Facebook can get a little addictive but it does wear off...

    hope you feel a little better..

    {hugs}
    T
    :o)

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger krystyna said…

    I have to try Facebook, hope it is not bad habit. Your Facebook looks fantastic.

    Take care, dear Margaret,
    you will be well very soon.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So are you like on Stealth mode or something? I tried looking for you on Facebook but could not find you. Email me at Flyinfox_SATX@yahoo.com and I will give you my screen name on Facebook.

    Lets share virtual germs and viruses...

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Facebook consumes entirely too much of my time.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I haven't tried Facebook yet. As for your cold, got any chicken soup and curry powder? Good for colds.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger bettygram said…

    Sending you get well soon wishes.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises