Sunday, February 08, 2009
The Crossroad
I've come upon this crossroad a few times and each time choose neither. I always turned around and went back in the direction from where I came.

I must be roaming in circles for recently that sign bashed me in between my eyes again. It hurt!

I turned around and screamed in horror! This time, turning around and going back was more frightful than either option that the pesky sign offered.

So I sat down in the middle of the road and started bawling my eyes out...

...and there I still sit.

(Brain Fart brought to you by The Death of Retail Price and a trout slapping No Return Policy.)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 5:21 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Margie,

    Does it really matter? What if we just hung out there on that street corner. I'll bring the Margarita Machine.....

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sitting in the middle of the road gets only one thing - road kill! LOL!

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Me said…

    I thought this sounded familiar ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises