Thursday, February 26, 2009
Naked Dreams
Naked Dreams. We all have had them while dreaming of going to work, back to high school or simply walking down the street. Suddenly we're mortified but oddly no one else seems to take notice of our vulnerability.

Finding myself in the buff is just one of many crazy dreams I've experienced. Since around the age of sixteen I have kept a Dream Journal by my bed to record what I could remember of my selective subconscious. Through the years I've been assaulted by Tinkerbell, found extra rooms in my house that I never knew about and have been chased by sharks while in the water where my legs won't move fast enough.

Squirt has been having some lively, colorful dreams here as of late. Being only six and too young to journal them down, I've suggested that she draw me a picture of her dreams.

Here is her latest:



Can anyone guess what her dream was about?
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 3:10 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Mommy has her hot pink dress eaten by a gator that crawled out of the toilet.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    She has to stop watching animal world.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mommy is swimming with the alligators??

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Make a book of her drawings - could be a best seller.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises