Saturday, January 31, 2009
Hating Cold Viruses
I'm sitting here this afternoon really hating cold viruses. I can almost swear I've had three different ones back to back through this past week.

(Ah Choo!)

I can't stand cold medicine either. Bennies knock me out cold. The dull fuzzy feeling that renders a person unable to think, write or pick up their own mess.

(Ah Choo!)

Boxes and boxes of tissues! When I ran out of these, toilet paper. Paper towels and dinner napkins in a pinch. My nose now makes Rudolf look like he merely had Rosacea!

(Ah Choo!)

Aspirin makes me sick. Tylenol doesn't work. (Ah Choo! Ah Choo!) Advil Liquid Gels - Meh, maybe. Zicom (recommended courtesy of FlynFox) is doing it's best job.

(Ah Choo!)(Ah Choo!)(Ah Choo!)

Wow, a three for one there.

Anyhoo, little girls who draw pictures of their Mommies dancing in the freezing snow...


Somehow this makes the day seem much warmer and the cold virus; not so bad.

(Ah Choo!)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 3:21 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said…

    Hope you feel better soon. Stop dancing in the snow.....it's bad for your cold.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    That is one cute picture. My uncle who ran a drug store said that the best thing for a cold is what you take just as your getting over it.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good little artist there. A doctor friend of mine once said that no matter what you take for a cold it will go on for 7-10 days. Just take chicken soup.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am telling you that the creeping crud is everywhere. Sorry to hear that you are sick. My prayers are with you to feel better.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises