Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Hot Pockets Granny Chef ruined my Meatball and Mozzarella!
Eeeewww! Gross! What did the makers of Hot Pockets do? Hire some granny to stuff their pockets with homemade cooking?

If I wanted homemade cooking I would have done that, not heat up a Hot Pocket.

A little known fact about me is that I was super addicted to Hot Pocket Croissants Meatballs & Mozzarella. I haven't been able to find the croissants in over six months so I bought up a few of the regular crusted ones for a quick lunch on the run.

Being a little on the down side this evening I'm not feeling well enough to even heat up a bowl of soup. So in the microwave went these Hot Pockets. I take a bite and it's so nasty that I can't even eat the rest.

Here PeeWee! Snack for you! That dog will eat anything.

Meh, maybe it's my taste buds on strike or something. I don't have a cold yet or anything else. It's just that achy feeling you get when a fever is starting to come on. I woke up this way this morning and have been declining slowly all day. Loading up on vitamins, juice and rest for being sick is not allowed around here.

Hoping it's not that Strep Throat strain that has been going around here lately.

Well anyhoo - Hot Pockets if you Google yourself and find this post - fire that grandma in your kitchen and bring back the Trans Fat unhealthy stuff will 'ya? I'd rather shorten my life a year or two with clogged arteries than to never enjoy a tasty Hot Pocket ever again.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:23 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Me said…

    We don't get Hot Pockets here. Kinda glad we don't now. Been hearing about them all my life.

    I'm just overcoming a throat infection. Hope you stay steady and on your feets.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry for my post .Where i can watch more info about?

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The author of doyouhaveissues.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Intermittent faults will never occur in the presence of a technician Thanks for the info.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises