Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Stealing Staplers III
It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I've started working behind a desk again and try as I may - things aren't fitting the same way as they used to. Never giving consideration to the fact that the professional wardrobe that has been sitting in the back of my closet for 10 years has passed it's expiration date.

The skirts, they can be salvaged for a skirt is a skirt no matter what decade it is. The blouses and other dresses, are all totally 1990'ish and need to be phased out.

But when did girls stop wearing panty hose? Thankfully, my legs are tan and in great shape but I sure wish someone had informed me before I left the house looking like a drag queen.

My husband Jon, he's having weird thoughts and perverted notions since I've returned to work, and it's freaking me out a bit. He has seen me decked out for a night on the town, going to church and kicking it casual quite often. By golly he has even spied me in just my birthday suit.

This executive/secretary look must really be bothering him for he has been trying to rip my clothes off for the past 2 1/2 weeks! Seriously, I can barely get out the front door without him growling and showing his teeth. What is it? The heels? The skirt? The blouse? My hair up? The bifocals?

He's scaring me!

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:03 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said…

    I wear shorts to work, except when I've gotta meeting or something with a client. And it's a good thing my legs are tanned and tone, too; otherwise I'd be wearing the pantyhose. 'Cause it feels so good against my skin!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Sounds like life is fun.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger maria said…

    It's got to be the skirt and the high heels. Maybe I should start wearing them again.....!!!!

    Maria

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Yep...I think it's the skirt and heels. You aren't wearing FMPs are you? FMP = Fuck-Me-Pumps. Deadly - especially with fishnet hose ;-)

    My friend Shelley was telling me a while back about the no-pantyhose thing these days. I disagreed, but then starting noticing nobody wears 'em. If they don't have the legs, they just wear pants.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises