Saturday, August 23, 2008
Yearbook Yourself!
I found this cool thing-a-ma-jig over at Butchie's blog and it had me laughing for the better part of the morning. It's simple, just upload a photo of yourself and check out the many ways you would have appeared in a High School Yearbook over the years.

When I first saw myself at 1950, I was astounded! It appears almost exactly like my maternal grandmother's photographs that she has of herself.

1966 was the year before I was born, but the poofy greatness of the hairstyle at that time almost totally switches my resemblance over to my paternal grandmother's old photographs.

1968 a year after I was born and I'm again astonished for if I held my own Mother's '65 HS graduation photo beside this one - there wouldn't be any difference!

Flash forward to 1976 and may the heaven's have mercy, that doesn't just look like me - that WAS me back in that era.

My own HS graduation photo isn't far off from this one!

Of course, this thing-a-ma-jig wouldn't be so fun if they didn't throw in a few shocking renditions in the mix.

Remind me to never, ever get my hair permed or pick out a pair of horned rimmed eyeglasses!

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 3:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    In every age you were beautiful or sort of.
    I knew a girl who looked like the last picture.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Me said…

    My favourite is the last one. Oh, I lol'd.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises