Friday, August 22, 2008
Wudder Ice!
Stealing this Meme from the beloved Dr. John who stole it from Melli who stole it from.....

It's been so long since I've done a meme, I think this is the way it goes:

1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cellphone?

Dropped it in the toilet! Not that this dumb action was planned or anything. What is really gross is the fact that I fished it out, found it still worked - wiped it off and still use it!

2. Favorite sit down restaurant?
For some reason or another, I'm really enjoying dinner at Applebee's. Even when it's packed, the ambiance feels quiet in there.

3. Bubble gum flavor of choice?
Only if it is bubble gum Wudder Ice! Now if you don't know what Wudder Ice is, then I'll assume you've never experienced Philly properly. Now that I work for a tour company, let's make it happen.

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
It would be far easier to list what I don't want to be when I grow up.

5. The most excitement you had this week?
I ain't telling! Let alone give out details.

6. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Chicken Chalupas and Nachos Grande.

7. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Yes, twice. Some old lady friend made me go out and rent it to watch with her. A year later, she forgot and made me go rent it again.

8. When was the last time you were up all night?
Two weeks ago, playing around with my webcam. I'm considering trying my hand at Vlogging, but am scaring myself silly.

9. Where is your favorite place?
I love my bed. It's huge, soft, cushy and it holds all of my dreams.

10. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
Honestly, I don't pay it much mind. I noticed a sharp decline in Stepford Wives swaying all over the road in their Land Rovers, yapping on their cell phones while applying mascara. I walk to work, my husband falls out of bed into his home office desk each morning. Gas will have to be $10 a gallon before I raise my eyebrows at it.

11. Do you sleep with a fan on?
Yes, it is a must. The air must move. Especially the husbands expelled air from areas unmentioned. The noise of the fan also helps to drown out the sound of expelled gases and snores.

12. What is the best thing about winter?
Cuddling up! Whether said cuddling is with a loved one, your favorite flannel pajamas and a favorite book. On your favorite easy chair with a hot cup of cocoa. Lots can be said for the act of cuddling.

13. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Fairly often. I have a habit of thinking before I speak. Our mouths can get us into a whole lot of trouble if we don't.

14. How many states have you been to?
Eighteen. The original 13 plus an extra five. I'm an eastern seaboard kind of gal and love every state from Maine to Florida.

15. Are you currently planning a trip?
Accck! I now work for a tour company - planning trips is part of the job description. I just pray to God that my boss won't send me off on one of them. 'Especially the 9 day Senior citizen trip to New England to see the autumn leaves changing. I'll flat out die!

16. Who was the last person you read something out loud to?
Katie, it's an all-the-time thing. She'll be reading on her own soon enough so I'm enjoying it while I can!

17. Are you holding back anything?
Hehe, why would you want to know that?

18. Have you ever googled your name and found somebody?
I found myself and exclaimed "Oh my gosh, how did that get in there?!!!"

19. Who's your number one on your top friends?
Tiiiiinnnnaaaa!

20. What makes you feel like you are young again?
Having a five year old.

21. Do you ever type "kik" or ";p';" instead of "lol"?
WTF do they mean? LOL! =O)

22. Do you know how to play chess?
Yes, shhsssh... don't tell anyone.

23. What's on your mind right now?
I'm hungry so what is in my pantry/fridge that will fix that?

24. Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week?
I did tell Jon something that was true - but in anger none the less - that may come back to bite me.

25. Plans for tonight?
Sleep tonight. Tomorrow night is a different story if Jon doesn't bite me.

26. Last place you were at?
Work. We were all kicked out and sent home early! Slow day.


27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
I can't remember, I've been on the dreaded phone most of the day playing receptionist.

(Sigh) There! Got my meme fix in. Anyone else dare to do it?

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:23 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jayne d'Arcy said…

    http://www.jaynedarcy.us/2008/08/23/a-dr-john-meme/

    That's mine

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Me said…

    There is so much left unsaid here. Satisfaction offically demanded >.<

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises