Thursday, February 14, 2008
Sin-a-mon Bun!!!
I discovered Cinnabon well over ten years ago in much of the same way many have. Walking through the mall and getting whipper snapped with an incredible aroma that hypnotized me to the Cinnabon counter.

Sinced becoming a Mom - I'm spending more time shopping in Walmart than at the Mall. We had to go to the mall just the other night to buy Dad a pair of "decent" dress shoes and lo and behold - the aroma snagged me by the shirt collar and drug me over to the Cinnabon counter yet again.

It's been so long that I noticed a new variety torturing me. The Caramel Pecanbon made with many of the same quality ingredients as the original but with added umph. Or rather make that added fat, carbs and calories. 1100 per serving to say the least.

Yes, my past six weeks of dieting since the onset of the New Year has been all for naught. Ruined by a six pack of these decadent buns from hell that encourage the seven deadly sins of nature.

Lusting after them while walking outside of Sears Department Store. Gluttony as buying only one bun would simply not do, so a six-pack it was. Greed for I was willing to share two with the hubby but the other four were marked as mine. Sloth and idleness for the sugar content of each was enough to send me into a diabetic coma.

I'm home sick today and what did I just do? Finish off the last one in the box!!

Lucky for me I hate going to the Mall sooooo much that more than likely I won't have another Cinnabon attack for at least another year. But... but... what do peeps do who work near such a place every day?

(Pardon me while I enter into Cinnabon withdrawal for the next week or two and excuse any future crazy blog posts during this time.)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 2:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I put on 5 pounds just reading your story. Yum...now I want some.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why go to the mall? I can give you the recipe!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    And to think I walked by this esoteric taste treat and never bought one. Must be something wrong with my nose.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises