Thursday, December 27, 2007
Popped and Deflated
{Collapse on chair}

{Stare at Desktop Computer}

{Try to ignore the throbbing pain radiating from every muscle in my body.}

{Try to write blog post.}

{Try to write blog post without using profanity.}

{Try to write blog post about anything but my first day back at work after the holidays.}

Shit, I got nothing.

Husband asks, "Are you okay, Honey?"

{Stare at husband}

He replies, "You look like you've been popped and deflated."

{Nod an affirmative}

{Stare at Desktop Computer}

{Think about pillow, blanket and teddy bear}

{Post blog, shut down computer and crawl into bed.}
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:14 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger krystyna said…

    OMG,
    I think you are addicted as I'm.
    Which more: working or blogging?

    Thanks for this funny post.

    You're amazing.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Reading my mind again?

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy year 2008.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    I did half a day yesterday. I felt a little popped and deflated thinking about going to work, but work wasn't so bad.

    I anticipate feeling a little deflated on Wednesday when next I work though.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    You are a true blogger. You blog even when deflated. There should be some kind of award for that.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    I think I know who needs some weed!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises