Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Running out of Gas
As I was driving home from shopping today my car sputtered and stalled. I had run out of gas!

Just as I thought things couldn't be any worse, a bee flew in my window and asked, "What seems to be the problem young lady?"

"I'm out of gas, " I replied, half wondering why I was even talking to a talking bee.

The bee then told me to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, I watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to my gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.

"Try it now," said the bee.

I'll be darned, I turned the ignition key and the car started right up.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "What did you put in my gas tank"?


"BP," he answered.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:39 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Me said…

    That was very cute.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    You have such nice bees. Mine just sting and they never never talk. Get enough of those Bees together and you can end the energy crisis.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Talking bees? You gots to lay off the acid.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well that is very funny and better than that bank commercial!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey DOL!

    Did you draw the bee picture?
    What were you on dahling! I want some too!
    Love
    xxxxxxx
    Hanlie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises