Saturday, January 20, 2007
Keyword Kaos: "Margie"
I never really paid attention to Keyword Activity on my Statcounter reports until this past week. I've noticed that many other Bloggers post them, they're funny and I wondered how they got this information. Now hey there, although I am blond and my husband has already told me that I'm a "L-User with Progress Potential"; I am learning as I go out here into the Uncharted Unspace.

So now I'm going to brag. Who out there can do a Google Search on just their first name and land their blog on page 1? I can! As of today a search on the word "Margie" will put this blog at #4 out of about 5,830,000 possibilities. Well, holy shit!

However, don't worry I'm not full of gas about it because the reason it is there was because I talked about myself in 3rd person. Don't you hate when people do that? Yeah, I thought so. I also hate when people talk about themselves ALL of the time. The "Me, Me, Me" and "Woe is Me'ers" just like ME, Margie who like the true narcissistic that I am - has the nerve to get up online and blog the world according to Me, Margie. Gosh, Margie, me and I must suck!

So enough about me, here are the best of the keyword activity for Do You Have Issues? this past week:

- How can you get a big pimple off.
- Do you have to put Mayo in the fridge.
- Stick it in stick it out family guy.
- Jesus Face on Doggy Door
- How to tell if you have fairy blood in you
- Ramses ii marijuana

After discovering my Keyword Activity Stats I discovered YOU! I am a bit worried about YOU quite frankly, especially the fellow who wants to know how to get a big pimple off. I'm very enlightened over the chick who wanted to know how to tell if you have fairy blood in you. It gives me hope that at least someone out there believes in fairies.

Then lastly there is the searcher of the all knowing Google God who needed the 411 on "Ramses ii Marijuana." Did he want to know if Egypt's Ramses II smoked Marijuana? Grow Marijuana? Was Bob Marley a reincarnation of Ramses II? Although I don't have a clue on what the poor guy was thinking - this is the answer he got:


Click to enlarge
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:49 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    What is a stat counter? Boy the things I don't know about blogs.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    Ohhhhh! *waving hand* I can! I can! My blog is third one down on page one when ya google Melli! Yep! I'm right there!

    Site meters ARE fun!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margie!
    This post is little difficult for me. I'm not sure!
    But I'm sure that I wish you wonderful Sunday!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Hey how has bidvertiser been working for you? May I ask how much money you have made so far? I am thinking about trying it... tell me how it is.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can find some really strange things in the search term referals. Sometimes they don't seem to be related to the blog at all.

    And Art hates it when people refer to themselves in the third person:)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Pretty cool that you can find your blog by typing your name. I can't!

    Key word searches are fun. But some of the shit that people look for is bizarre...even disturbing. No wonder Dubya wants search engine records! ;-)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoa! hah.. that's awesome... hmm... How do you find that out though? I wanna knowwww =D

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is funny.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, how did you get the cool hidden link on your sidebar? I want those!

    Boy, you have a lot of affiliates!

    :p

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Ramses ii marijuana, wtf?!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises