Friday, January 19, 2007
The Perfect Guy Movie
Not a movie to watch if you are a woman. Especially if you have a little extra padding in places like I do. However, guys seem to overwhelmingly say this is the Perfect Dick Flick.



I'm not sure about perfect but I really did love the part when she rips his skin off and pours salt on the poor guy. Good luck to all my single guy readers in getting your date for this upcoming Valentine's Day. Don't wait until the Fat Lady sings before you let go of your superficial notions and ask her out. Else you'll deserve getting the salt shaker treatment for being such a slug. (Just my biased and opinionated advice.)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 1:16 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    I liked the animation?
    The question that comes my mind Does money rule the world ?
    Good day & a nice week end.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    I love that movie. I'd been meaning to post it for some time, but always seemed to forget!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So what happens to the fat chick?

    Bitter Film, Part II!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises