Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Monday Madness on a Tuesday
(aka: The JLC Press Conference)

1.If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?

I love all my Bloggy Buddies but if I had to chose one it would have to be Dr. John's Fortress. Everyday he inspires me with a thought, laugh and memory. He takes me to imaginary places where the trains run, kids can run for mayor and where White Rabbits in Pink Sweaters and Dragons are often sighted. Not to mention he always finds the gems of the blogosphere and connects us with a "Blog of the Day."

2. What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?

I immediately undress within moments on coming home and get into my comfy sleeping clothes even though I'm not going to bed for hours. Even if I have to go out again or run to the store later. My neighbors all know me by now and have caught me many times grabbing a gallon of milk in my flannel pajamas and fuzzy slippers.

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?

My Pajamas but if I absolutely have to wear clothes I love either my jeans or leg-ins with big over-sized sweatshirts.

4. Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?

My husband but if he's not around the cat will do. If worse comes to worse I can always blog a Margie Unplugged rant.

5. How long have you been blogging?

Since last March and I'm hooked. Unfortunately there aren't any detox and 12-Step programs available. (Hi! My name is Margie and it's been 2 weeks since I last blogged.) Thank goodness, for if there was I'd be addicted to coffee and Krispy Kreme doughnuts instead.

6. Which side of the bed?

Side? I stretch out and take up the whole bed. Jon has to find room up on the pillows or go hit up the sofa.

7. How often do you pig out when you eat?

About every two weeks I'll allow myself a feast fest. I usually just nibble and munch throughout the days and am too busy preparing, serving and washing dishes to really sit down and enjoy a big meal.

8. Do you watch the space shuttle launches?

No. They never launch on time. They keep putting it off due to weather, foam pieces and stuff like that and before you know it my lunch hour set aside to watch it has past.

9. What's your favorite leisure-time activity?

It's corny, but I love last minute picnics by grabbing a bucket of Chicken and fixins' and going down to the nearest park. Afterwards I love to sit back and read a magazine while Katie feeds the ducks or plays on the playground.

10. When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom? What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?

My immediate family (daughter and husband) frequently and often. Other than the most recent "I love you" was Sunday while surfing blogs. I found a blogger in Palestine who posted that he felt sad that Western Christians have so much animosity against Arab Muslims. I simply commented that as an American Christian that I loved him as a brother and that I would rather forgive and embrace than continue the hate and centuries of war that our forefathers couldn't resolve.

As for Hugs! That's easy. This morning I gave Orhan a great big cyberhug after he posted this fun video:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:34 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    loved your answers. dr. John would be my choice too..and i send you a hug..i see this in some morning show and i loved it..he has many more blessings coming his way.

    oh and i get into my sleeping clothe as soon as i hit home..nothing beats the comfy feeling..

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great answers. It reminded me I need to check out Dr.Johns site.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Good meme.

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger ela zawrat said…

    margaret, big hug to you. your comment on my painting (about the hand of the creator) moved me to tears. And I'm very happy to read about your cyberhug for the Palestinian blogger. Love saves the world. So does blogging... ? :)

    Ela

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    White rabbits in pink sweaters...Hmm...I'm going to have to go visit that blog! :-)

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool answers to these questions. I am going to check out Dr. John's blog now.

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Me said…

    *much hugs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises