Monday, November 13, 2006
The Banana Boat Song
Thanks to Karlos who directed me to this nifty little MP3 Generator I can share with my good Bloggy Buddy Sahar the infamous "Banana Boat Song" to brighten up her week.

But while I'm at it allow me to share our little song about our Katie-Bug as well. If any one out there has or has had a darling little girl - you'll get a kick out of this tune.

Lastly, the final song is for some of the guys out in the Blogosphere who love Rock & Roll and Breasts. (Not necessarily in that order.)

(If you are a visitor who would like to hear just one,
simply click the song below.)

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 6:43 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Love that Joe Walsh song! Haven't heard it for a long time! :-) Glad you like the player. I thought it was kinda groovy!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    I LOVE the Banana Boat Song! You can't not smile when you sing that song!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    OH! And the Katie song is ADORABLE!!!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I love the Katie song. Thanks for the information. Now if I can only find someplace where I can make an MP3 file.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is just so cool. The songs were great. Who sings the Katie one..

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Why cant I hear them?>

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    You are right, pages that autoload songs are really annoying.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Noushu says: said…

    Wow!! very sweet song.

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh i love it..i'll have to learn how to do more than just upload pics. i go crazy with this toy lol..

    thanks for the clips..i knew of the first one and i loved the second one and the thrird..well i love breasts (excuse me while i gag) but..;p

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    :):)

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So much fun! Thanks for the music clips and for making me smile today.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises