Monday, September 04, 2006
Oh Nuts! Tagged by an Insane Blogger
"Break from Sanity" tagged me last night and instead of going nuts I decided to play nice.

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?

No. I have issues with my blog. The wallpaper is peeling and there is a Jackass hanging around in the top right corner. Then again, it is as comfortable as a home that feels lived in. So here is where I'll kick off my shoes, prop up my feet and fart freely without reserve.

2) Does your family know about your blog?

Yes. Now keep in mind there are things found here that I wouldn't share at Granny's Thanksgiving Family Gathering but only because that is Granny's domain. Here is my domain and Granny can stop by and visit anytime. I also share this blog with my in-laws. Mainly for news, photos and family videos but also to share a bit of myself. I am new to the family and a crazy nut. They have a right to know, prepare and be able to hide if they hear we are coming to visit.

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?

No. My friends are welcomed to come and spy me out at anytime. Church friends, customers, The FBI or Homeland Security are welcome to visit too. This may sound weird, but at some point in my life Judgment Day was described to me as being:

"A Time when your entire life will flash before your eyes AND the eyes of everyone who has ever lived before. Those you know and those that you don't. Live your life for their applause and make this your shining moment."

When I first heard this I totally freaked. With my luck flash videos of me masturbating, smoking pot or stealing Girl Scout Cookies would cover the entire screen. The real me would be out of her skeleton closet. So I figure, why wait? Why not just free myself and toss my closet clutter out there. To have fun and yet be genuine at the same time. Why not live the show and make the most out of each flashing moment.

4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?

Yes. There are some wise, wonderful and thoughtful Bloggy Buds out there. Some make me laugh, some make me think and some even cause me concern. (Y'all know who you are)

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?

I try my best to visit those who stop by but I also go Blogspotting every now and then to venture into new interests and worlds.

6) What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?

Counters are okay, they only offer up statistics that someday may come in handy. I enjoy Clustermaps because it shows different visitors and what part of the world they come from.

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?

No. If a Bloggy Bud has an avitar this shows me that this is the way they view themselves or wish to view themselves. However some peeps don't take that into an account and use an avitar of a Rhino mating a Safari Jeep. I wonder do they feel like the Rhino or the Jeep?

8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?

Yes. People blog for different reasons. Some commercially and for financial reasons, others for entertainment and release. The real benefit is in the sharing our worlds and bringing meaning into that wonderful song; "It's a Small World After All."

9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?

Interactive all the way. Everyone is out there "Having Issues" from events to moments of comedy. Heck even those who isolate get out and about in the Blogosphere.

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?

It's normal and Peeps have the right to criticize. Criticism can be a useful tool to guide yourself by. Then there will always be times when Peeps feel differently than you over something. Totally normal and natural.

11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?

No. Why would I fear it? I try not to blog on political matters but am interested in them. Some sneak through my efforts of avoiding political concerns but only because I found passion in them and a desire to shout out a little something.

12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?

No. The FBI can come on in and spy me out anytime. I believe I am a law abiding citizen and I respect the rights of others. I have heard stories and conspiracies of what was done to the members of the"Blogging President Bush Haters Club". That was a little shocking.

13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?

No. I'll consider thinking about that when I'm 90.

14) What do you like to hear? What is the song you would like to link to on your blog?

I enjoy and appreciate all music and genre's, yet there isn't a single song that I would want on my blog. However, the soundtrack to my Judgment Day Flash Video should be very interesting.

15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?

Five victims? Oh no! Lemme' spin the Blogspottin' bottle here.

1. Michelle from "My Thai Times"
2. Lori from "A Gal and 4 Guys"
3. Brent from "Consumption Junction"
4. Brainwise from "Prophet Madman"
5. Rebecca from "Bec in the City"
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:07 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Woozie said…

    What do you think of the watermelon man?

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Big Pissy said…

    I've never seen that meme before~interesting! :)

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Woozie: Do you mean that crazy dude wearing that watermelon fedora?

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said…

    Hi, You Have Nice Blog - Funny Pic!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    Nice job on the tag.
    That was a very funny picture.
    Hope you had a good day.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Yep, the crazy dude (Famous Amos) in the watermelon fedora.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Me said…

    I love ClusterMaps, don't care about the stats, just love the Maps.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    Great post! I agree with everything you said!

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Fruity fedora...now THAT is funny..

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Break from Sanity said…

    Thanks Margie.

    It was the first time for myself being tagged, I probably would not outsource tagging after being tagged again.

    I agree some do not seem to take it in the spirit of being fun and being like a mini interview to let our readers know more about us.

    I find it very interesting the answers that are given, and it helps me and others learn more about who you really are, what you like, and more on your thoughts on other subjects that may never have come up before.

    I am considering just doing like a mock interview questionnaire for myself, a variety of different and informative questions to help others learn more about myself...and if others want to pick it up after I finish and continue it on their own blog then so much the better to learn moe about the next blogger....but I will not be passing it along as a tag again.

    Thank you for considering it, thinking about the questions and responding to them though, I learned more about you...thank you.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I love this "tag"! Great answers! and I absolutely love the pic!! I am going to "borrow" this tag, if you don't mind.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Sure go ahead! =O)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises