Thursday, June 01, 2006
Thirteen Things I love about my life...
Thirteen Things I love about life this morning...

    1) My family. My husband and daughter obviously, but my appreciation goes further to many of my family members who have loved and supported me. Sure there are and were some bad apples in the bunch, but even they taught me what roads not to venture onto.

    2) My friends. The long termers and short termers.

    3) My customers. After working for many of them for almost 9 years they always show me how appreciative they are for the work that I do. That means a whole lot.

    4) My Pets Whenever I come home I get the wiggles, welcomes, whistles and purring that makes me feel like a superstar. (Yeah, I know.. they only want food or treats... still though.)

    5) My home. It's small enough to keep clean, big enough to romp in the yard and garden and it's comfy, safe and full of love.

    6) My car. It's my first "new" car and dependable.

    7) My health. For the first time in a long time I am healthy from head to toe. I had a few scares over the past year that warranted full check ups - but overall, besides high BP - I feel like I'm 20 again.

    8) My hair.Finally, it has the right cut and color and has been behaving itself.

    9) My education. I am thankful for the opportunities that I have had to continue my education and broaden my knowledge.

    10) To have electricity. A transformer blew nearby yesterday and we were without electricity for almost 3 hours. We're so spoiled! I suppose we ought to go camping more often to appreciate the true wireless state.

    11) Chocolate. Thank heavens for chocolate, it comes in so many different ways and textures. Vanilla bean runs a close second!

    12) Having four seasons. I miss the snow days of the North at times, but we still experience cold winters and a small snow every once in a while down here. I love sitting by an outdoor fire in the winter with a hot mug of cocoa and oyster roasts. Spring is beautiful! Summer means beaches, swimming, flowers in bloom and lemonade. Autumn is my all time favorite with falling leaves, apple pies and thanksgiving.

    13) That I know God personally. Without God I wouldn't be able to embrace all of the above this morning. His heavenly promises are true, He is faithful to me more than I am to myself at times. He is the source of my joy, my peace and my hopes and dreams. He is my provider and comforter.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:33 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Trish Ess said…

    What a sweet TT! :)

    Mine are up.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    I love your list and could say the same thing (with only a few changes to make them apply to me instead of you) about all of them! My TT is up.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger the lizness said…

    this post really brightened my day :) thank you

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    what Mary said is so true...#13 really does make you look at things in a different light.

    Family and friends...where would we be without them.

    chocolate, sweet chocolate...where would I be without you??? I think I'm craving...

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your list. I also love to come home to my fur-babies. I have a small garden here...but it is an apartment so I dont have my own yard :(

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a beautiful list.
    Electricity! Boy, that's something we really take for granted, isn't it????

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said…

    Great list, I totally agree about the choclate, and electricity, um, we forget to be thankful for it!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    What a wonderful, wonderful list. Everything on your list is just as important to me too!!! We have a lot in common.

    My T 13 is up

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you get cut & color to work at the same time??? not fair. it's either one or the other!! wonderful list-

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    First I really love the looks of your header with that donkey there
    Second... your list is great. Who wouldn't love such people, places and things.
    My T13 is up too.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find out more & more about why you have issues & wonder why they are issues. My TT is up finally.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said…

    Great TT.
    Nice to read something positive!
    lots of sunshine to you.

    My Thursday Thirteen is up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises