Sunday, May 21, 2006
Drama Doppler

Today or rather this weekend, sharing another thoughful graphic by my very favorite "Blahger" Dar.

How does he know the issues I come to contend with over this past week? Is he clairvoyant or something?

Puts a whole twist to "Gaydar" when I find myself running into someone I hadn't seen in awhile and suddenly alarms sound off reminding me why that is.


The "Drama Doppler" tells me when not to answer my phone. When not to get the mail from my box. When to avoid that beauty shop gossip queen when going to the local convenience store for a gallon of milk. When not to open that email.

Maybe with "Drama Doppler" installed - I am the one who is clairvoyant?
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises