Sunday, June 18, 2006
The Gematriculator
I found this handy dandy little rating thing-a-ma-bob over at Regular Jo's blog. My first thoughts were to avoid the Gematriculator as if it were the newest plague. But my curiosity got the better of me.

This site is certified 77% GOOD by the Gematriculator

This site is certified 23% EVIL by the Gematriculator


Jeez, and I thought there wasn't an evil bone in my body. It must be detecting my soon to arrive PMS schedule. I bet I'll rate 85% evil by this time next week.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 2:11 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    LOL! You were very close to me (35% evil)! I should have given credit to whoever's site I saw it on, but I can't remember who it was now.

    If you like little generator thingies like that... DO NOT go to www.generatorblog.blogspot.com/! You will spend HOURS there (just like I have this evening).

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I checked yesterday and I had an even worse rating. LOL!

    Yikes, I'm scared to go to generatorblog because it may suck me in for hours. Oh heck... I'm going. See everyone when I come up for air.

    -M

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises