Thursday, June 22, 2006
Friday's Feast
This week I'm going to try something new. Fridays Feast is a meme all about feeding your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions. Each Friday when you visit this meme, you will find 5 enticing courses for your mind to gobble up. Here goes:

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?

Which job? I feel like the Taxi driver on the movie 'Coneheads' who had 49 jobs. But seriously, I'd have to say that all my jobs rate an average of 7 on a good day. There will always be a mess to pick up, numbers to crunch, code to decipher and weeds to be pulled.

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?

It's been about a year ago, when our Cotin-zombie neighbor asked me for a ride to the store because her son was sick and she had to fill his prescription. The following day it was a ride to the emergency room for a script. It was seriously becoming an everyday event and I felt like I was the one taken for the ride.

Salad
Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.

"I went to see the doctor of philosophy
With a poster of Rasputin and a beard down to his knee
He never did marry or see a B-grade movie
He graded my performance, he said he could see through me
I spent four years prostrate to the higher mind, got my paper
And I was free.....There's more than one answer to these questions
pointing me in crooked line
The less I seek my source for some definitive
The closer I am to fine."

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?

Tylenol PM is great. For migraines I have a simple recipe of one aspirin, one tylenol and one ibruprofen chased down with a tall glass of Mountain Dew. Then there is that one time... in band camp...........

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.

My 'husband' is very 'sexy'. (I'd say more but I'll bow out and leave on that note because he's looking unusually sexy this evening for some odd reason.)


Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:50 PM  
20 Comments:
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Humour and last laugh said…

    interesting blog.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great first feast! I laughed at the Conehead's reference! thanks for visiting me!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great menu. Wish I would have thought of your dessert.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very good feast! You did a great job!

    I love your last one. I love to read about people who are as in love with their husbands as I am!

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    great minds must think alike then.

    thanks for visiting me.

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Very interesting.
    My feast is up too.

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    Great feast, I'm curious as to what song your lyrics is from though. And I love what you said about your hubby, very sweet!

    My feast is ready to be dined on!

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger mmog37 said…

    Good first feast...
    seems to be a couple of sexy hubbies out there...LOL

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Enjoyed your first feast, especially the dessert! My feast is served.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    Oh, I'm sure your dessert is yummy....but, I'll bow out and let you enjoy! *giggles*

    My feast is served.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Pittchick said…

    Is your salad from the Indigo Girls? I love them! Great Feast.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Whoo!!!

    Indigo Girls!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    LOL at your dessert, so sweet! Welcome to the feast - hope you have a great Friday!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Amber @ Cafe Physique said…

    Your 1st one is great...you catch on quickly.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said…

    Indigo Girls, yay ;~)

    Thanks, Margie, for the sweet comment you left at my Feast this evening!

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was a great first feast for you. I liked your salad, never heard it before.

    Thank you for dining at my place.

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    Great first feast! Loved the cotin-zombie neighbor reference. And the Coneheads. Very funny. :)
    Thanks for visiting mine. I'll be sure to come back again soon.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    loved your appetizer. feel that way sometimes too. mine's up! ;)

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Humour and last laugh said…

    Thanks. Shall be in touch.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises