Friday, June 13, 2008
All is Settled
Hello fellow bloggy buds! It's been so long since I've hammered out a blog post which leaves me with a 101 things to update y'all on. Perhaps, rather 101 blog posts to come!

We are all settled in our new house. It's amazing and I fall in love with it more and more each day. Everything is unpacked, organized and in it's proper place. I'm so OCD it ain't funny but it feels so good to not be crushed under chaos and crunched living quarters any longer. My camera is charging and I'll have some great photos to share in the days and weeks to come.

One of the most recent unpacking and putting together was of "my" computer which I am typing on right now. Well, it's not all put together for Gon still has to find a few wires for my speaker system and printer. We had a bit of trouble for this house is a very OLD house. The walls are solid brick and plaster. Lord knows, maybe even asbestos is hiding in here. Either way, there is no hanging of pictures or shelves nor drilling of holes and running wires easily here. Wireless was the only way to go and the signal at first was flaky but seems to have kicked up a notch.

So now, there are no excuses not to blog anymore!

Thanks to everyone who faithfully stopped by to visit and whom left concerned well wishes and prayers. They kept me going in the past few weeks. The past few weeks which leaves me with lots of blog fodder to come!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:51 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    Margie!

    Man, its good to have you back. Can't wait to hear about the move. I myself have moved my signinficant other in...So I am in the middle of organization HELL!

    Jeez, its good hearing from ya!

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    wireless, ehh???

    muwahahahahahah!!!!!!!

    yup!

    B-D

    "welcomeback"

    --------------

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    I'm glad you're back! I've missed you. Is your phone number still the same? With gas like it is I have no idea when the next time we'll make it to the Big S is, but I'll make it one day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises