Monday, February 18, 2008
Double Shot of Meme
Wow, an unexpected rainy Monday morning off. I'm not complaining, I have time to blog.

Today a meme that gives you two for one, stolen from Dr. John's fortress.

Two names you go by:
1 Margie
2. Momma

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Khaki Capri's
2. Light Blue T-shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Reading
2. Writing

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Two full weeks off from work so I can work in my house/yard.
2. An Egg McMuffin and 2 Hashbrowns to go with this wonderful coffee. (An Almond Roca with Double shot of Espresso that I've become addicted to from the coffee shop next door to Squirt's Pre-K.)

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Miss Baggy Pants my first Basset Hound
2. Sammy, my first very own kitty cat.

Two things you did last night:
1. I had to work until 8:30pm
2. Watched the History Channel.

Two things you ate today:
1. Cup of Tea
2. Cup of Almond Roca with Double shot of Espresso.

Two people you last talked to:
1 Gon
2. Ms. Dana (Katie's school teacher)

Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Watching American Idol

Longest trips taken: in the last five years
1. Savannah, GA to New Hampshire.
2. Savannah, GA to Miami, Florida

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Have I mentioned Almond Roca with Double shot of Espresso?
2. Coca Cola Regular. (If on diet, Diet Pepsi)

Two things you will buy this year
1. Our new house.
2. Hospital Scrubs. In fact I'm going online and ordering them right now.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:45 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Great list.
    I take it you like coffee and not just any coffee.
    Hospital Scrubs?

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Woozie said…

    No "two people you're going to tag"? Wowza.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    wow.

    so, THAT'S what Al Roker was named after, huh?

    yup.

    I shoulda known, hey.

    B-)

    --------

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises