Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Hubby and Me; Meme
The Practical Chick tagged me to post eight fabulous things about my Hubby and me.

1. Hubby and Me are Astrotwins. We were both born on the same day, month, year - within the same hour in time and in distance of one another.

2. Hubby and Me met one another online 33 years later - after I discovered his resume' on a search engine result when I Googled my birthdate.

3. Hubby and Me have been married for five years. (10/28/01)

4. Hubby and Me share many of the same likes. Music, food, TV shows, Movies, etc. We even have birthmarks and scars in identical places.

5. Hubby and Me also have many differences. I'm neat, orderly and scheduled where he is messy, chaotic, forgetful and late most of the time.

6. Hubby is the youngest of three siblings as I am the oldest of three siblings.

7. Hubby excels in the Sciences and technology where I excel in Writing, Math and the arts.

8. Although Hubby sleeps on the right side of the bed and I sleep on the right. Although when he is hot, I am cold and when he is cold, I am hot. Although when one of us is down, the other is up we Yin - Yang quite comfortably.

I am tagging:

Twisted Cinderella and Judy.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Hey! You guys got married on Jacob's first birthday!!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Thanks Practical Chick for taging Margaret!
    What a wonderful story! Margaret, I hope you'll write a book and it will be a hit.
    Good luck to you and your hubby for next years!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Beautiful, lovely photo.
    You both look as a brother and sister.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Wow, just wow. That is beautiful to know, that you were both meant to be, obviously.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises