Saturday, July 14, 2007
Four Things About Me
Judy has tagged me and although I could use the excuse "I've done this before" and maybe, possibly get out of doing this meme. Although I could find the old one and repost it again, taking the lazy route out of it. I decided to instead do it again with a little pizazz.

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:

Parental Piece Work: At the incredible rate of .05 cents a chore, it took me a whole entire summer to earn enough money to buy myself an AC/DC concert shirt.
Selling "Now & Laters" in School: Mini Ms. Margie Capitalist begins her Manifesto.
Blackmail: Pay me and I won't tell.
Dog Sitting: I once watched over two Giant Newfoundlands for an entire weekend and for most of the time was pinned under both of them sitting on me, instead.


FOUR MOVIES I WOULD I'M FORCED TO WATCH OVER AND OVER:

The Little Mermaid
Cinderella
Shrek I and II
Charlotte's Web

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

In a Bedroom: My first husband promised we would only live with his Mother for a few months, then we would get our own apartment. For over five years I lived in a 12x12 bedroom and hated every minute of it.
In a House: A simple 3 bedroom rancher that I now wish I didn't walk away from and count as a loss when I divorced. He lost it to 3 years of unpaid taxes.
In an Apartment: The best apartment in the whole entire world. On the marsh with a sunset every evening and a million dollar view. Never mind that the house was unstable and had sunk, leaving it angled at a 16" incline about to slide into said marsh during any given rainstorm.
In a Mobile Home: Yep, where else can one enjoy sitting in their living room, watching a movie and feeling like they are on a first class air liner. You even get to experience a bit of Turbulence when the washer goes on spin cycle.

UN-FAVORITE FOODS:

Beets: Hot, cold, whole, sliced, diced - doesn't matter. They taste like dirt.
Liver: I know, it's not original and no wonder. Who would want to eat a body organ that has the sole purpose of filtering out toxins and all the bad stuff that you ingest? Might as well lick your Air Conditioner filter.
Sweet Potatoes: Once in a great while a great cook can make a Sweet Potato Pie that can get by me. Just don't tell me that it isn't pumpkin. I'll gag.
Scallops: I don't know, I think I'm allergic to them. Can you be allergic to them?

PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW:

Hospital Recovery Room: After getting some much needed and wanted plastic surgery.
Dentist Chair: Getting myself a new snazzy set of veneers. (Both hospital and dental comes with doses of good meds.)
GA Lotto Office: Cashing in a multi-million dollar lotto ticket.
Grandma's Kitchen: Eating luncheon sammiches, with sweet pickles and tea. With the huge glass cookie jar over on the counter for me to dig into when I'm done.

FOUR PEOPLE I TAG TO DO THIS MEME

Aha, I knew there was a catch. I'll tell 'ya what - if you have blue eyes and a personal blog and are reading this - "Tag! You're it."

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:35 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Because I know you love to be tagged. You are tagged to tell us the five things you dig about Jesus!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    Whew! I dodged a bullet!

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    ha ha - my eyes aren't blue!! And I laughed so hard at the office people stared at me with the whole turbulence remark. It's completely true.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Hazel! Now I have a good reason not to eat liver. Thanks.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Me said…

    .. and where have you been Ms Margie?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises