Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Justin & Christian
Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns
were swimming around in the sea - one called Justin & the
other called Christian.

The prawns were constantly being harassed & threatened by
sharks that inhabited the area. Finally one day Justin said to
Christian, "I'm fed up with being a prawn, I wish I was a shark,
then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten."

A large mysterious Cod appeared & said, "Your wish is granted"
& lo & behold, Justin turned into a shark.

Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being
eaten by his old mate.

Time passed (as it invariably does) & Justin found life as a shark
boring & lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever
he came close to them. Justin didn't realize that his new menacing
appearance was the cause of his sad plight.

While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again
& he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back
into a prawn. He approached the cod & begged to be changed
back, & lo & behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his
friends & bought them all a cocktail.

Looking around the gathering at the reef he realized he couldn't see
his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked.

"He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the
enemy & became a shark",came the reply.

Eager to put things right again & end the mutual pain & torture, he
set off to Christian's abode.

As he opened the coral gate memories came flooding back. He
banged on the door & shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend,
come out & see me again."

Christian replied,"No way man, you'll eat me. You're now a shark,
the enemy, & I'll not be tricked into being your dinner."

Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed....
I've found Cod. I'm a Prawn again Christian."
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 2:37 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    UFF! That was as bad a oun as they come.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    Remind me to tell you one day about "Sam Clam and Larry Lobster." I think you will enjoy it.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    Oh I LOVE it! LOL!

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Yuck yuck ;-)

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I know, it's a really bad groaner!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger MRL said…

    Miz Margie, you are a brave lady to post this one,however, we get the message. I like the yolk one better. I wish you could post it on our other SMN site. What a riot it would cause! HUGS!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    That was bad. So very bad.

    :p

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Great play of words.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    Oh groan that is too bad! LOL Thanks for the giggle!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    Before I could read it Dr. John told it to me. Ha Ha.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    Oh man! What just happened here? Anywho, just stopping by to wish you a happy and peaceful Easter.

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    : )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises