Sunday, December 31, 2006
Top Five Predictions for 2007
I decided this year to make resolutions like, "I will eat and gain weight." and "I will smoke a pack of cigarettes a day." and "I will not keep a schedule and continue to run on chaos."

See this way, if my experience proves to be correct - I'll break these resolutions like I have all these previous years. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be skinny, smoke free and have a little order in my daily routine.

In replace of a New Year's Resolution post, I will gaze into my crystal ball and in true Nostradamus fashion give my top five predictions for the coming year of 2007.

1. Between the bridge of gold and the city of angels, shall be found a middle-aged Hollywood celebrity who forgot to put her underpants on.

2. The whore of Paris will break her vow of abstinence in full view of many an internet browser.

3. Firefox Overlords will find vermin in their trenches of code. Flocking by the thousands to the Gates for safety.

4. The little man north of Seoul will be deafened by a blackmarketed faulty Apple iPod while listening to a Howard Stern podcast.

5. In the arena of the Democratic National Convention, CNN films
Bill O'Reilly loosing his cool. Cursing Keith Olbermann of MSNBC after he pegs Bill'O right between the eyes with a wayward spitball.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:16 PM  
13 Comments:
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger SJ said…

    I like this idea of honest resolutions. Mine will therefore include drinking whiskey and masturbating :)

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your resolution system is the only sane way to go..
    Hope you have a great New Year..

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good idea! i am going to try this too!

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Margie, you make me laugh! Let's see... I will not finish my novel, nor will I look for a publisher/agent. Reckon it will work?????

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    I have not made any resolutions yet.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to u & family.

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Love those predictions, especially the last one. The fight between O'Reilly and Olberman greatly amuses me. My New Year's resolutions are to NEVER clean my house, eat anything and everything I want (which I've been doing for a while now), and to just forget about sending birthday cards. Hope you have a HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny! LOL LOL!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    •´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ........|___|...
    ........|000|...TIME IS FLYING..
    ........|000|...2006 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR US..
    ........|000|... LETS HOPE THE SAME ABOUT 2007..
    ........|000|... LETS CHEER THE ARRIVAL OF NEW YEAR..
    .........\00/....
    ..........\0/..... CHEERS.....MERRY CHRISTMAS...
    ...........||...... HAPPY NEW YEAR....
    ...........||......WISH THIS YEAR WILL BRING LOTS OF SMILES ON UR
    ...........||......CUTE FACE...
    ........._||_....
    ♥¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´♥♥.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨]
    AND WELCOME
    __000000____0000000____0000000____000000000
    _00000000__000000000__000000000___00_____00
    _00____00__00_____00__00_____00_______ 00
    ______00___00_____00__00_____00______ 00
    _____00____00_____00__00_____00_____00
    ____00_____00_____00__00_____00____00
    ___00______00_____00__00_____00____00
    _00000000__000000000__000000000____00
    0000000000__0000000____0000000_____

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Why did I never think of those resolutions!? You're a genious Margie! ;-)

    Happy New Year to you.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Great predictions. Did you pick your finger and spin around three times or did you go into a trance to make them?

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    What a year it was.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Snark! that was the sound of me laughing through the chamaign. I realy hpw 2007 is better for everybody. As for resolutions I resolved to quit making them. CNever keep them anyway, why waste the angst trying to think up new ones!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margie!
    I am so greateful for meeting you and having you as friend.
    Keep up the great work.
    Love and Peace!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises