Saturday, December 23, 2006
MeMerry Christmas
Create your Christmas Wishlist using the letters in "Merry Christmas."

M. Mom to win her battle against breast cancer.

E. Eeyore figurines and desktop decorations to compliment my
blog and my Dr. John prizes.

R. Razor Blades in my stocking! Seriously, refill cartridges can be quite expensive.

R. Rhubarb Pie. I haven't had rhubarb since my Grandmother grew it in her garden.

Y. Yellow Snowmen. You never can have quite enough of these.

C. Child. The biological clock is ticking and we'd like to have just one more little 'un.

H. Hair Products. Well, you know a girls and their hair. I have my own mop to primp in all of it's flatness and frizz. Plus I have Katie's mop with all of those curls and poof.

R. Raggedy Ann Doll. I did have one until my little sister Kathy went berserk with a green magic marker and put "X's" over everything that I owned. I came home from school and found that my Raggedy Ann turned into Charles Manson. There was a big huge green X right on the middle of her forehead.

I. Ice Cube Maker repaired. It's been over a year since our freezer's ice cube maker bit the dust. It may seem like a small task, but filling up ice cube trays every day that take up the much coveted space in the freezer can start to become quite a bother. I really miss those days when I would open my freezer and have ice cubes fall out on me because the bin was overflowing. Now I reach in and sometimes find NO ice because somebody else was too lazy to empty and refill the ice cube trays.

S. Snow. It is 77 Degrees outside right now as I write this wearing shorts and a tee-shirt and I'm used to cold weather at Christmas. Sure, peeps in Australia and South Africa are used to Beach Bum Santa's sunbathing and sipping cold drinks. I'm not. No, I want the cozy fireplace, warm slippers and hot cocoa with my cookies.

T. Towels. Not those little towels but big bath sheet towels that are 2 inches thick!

M. Money to catch up on our bills.

A. Art Supplies. I've been getting back in touch with my crafty side lately.

S. Sheepskin Suede Slippers. Last but not the least, I've been wanting these for a very long time.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:50 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I truly wish that all of your Christmas wishes come true. A special prayer for your Mom....
    BTW, even though I'm in Canada, we don't even have snow this year, where I am anyways. Just rain. Oh well, I won't it ruin my Christmas!! %

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you get everything you want for Christmas..

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wishing you & yours a Merry Christmas and a happy new year ... hope all your wishes come true ...

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I hope Santa gives you everything you want. It is too cold here for ice cubes and our ice cube maker works.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    I haven’t had rhubarb pie for years either. My mom used to grow it. Loved it. Hope you have a merry Christmas and get everything you want!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you and your family, apecialy your Mom: Great Health and Many Blessings!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises