Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Slapped Rotten Tomatoes
A few weeks ago I had asked my good 'ole Bloggy Buddy Senor Cheeseburger from Super Sexy Pictures to draw me up a few rotten tomatoes. See, Butchieboy went and posted this uncool video on his blog of some Meatloaf wannabe that was so long and painful to watch - I needed some Ammo to toss at it.

Senor Cheeseburger is the all time Master at using MS Paint software but he seems to have went missing since November 10, 2006. Many rumors are abound on what may have happened to him. Some suggest he's been abducted again by aliens or out stalking Lindsey Lohan. Others feel that maybe the Mrs. Cheeseburger found out about his Super Sexy Pictures and took his computer away.


Either way, I've been forced to draw my own Slapped Rotten Tomatoes. They came out so pretty that I don't want to throw them at Butchieboy's blog anymore. Instead I'm going to save these overripe babies for Senor Cheeseburger when he returns.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:07 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohh those are some pretty kick ass tomatoes man!@!

    Merry christmas to you and your family marg =)

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Hi margie:)
    I miss senor Cheese a lot.
    If he is reading this please return to blogging immediately.
    Happy new year in advance.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margie!
    Just fun!
    Happy New year and may all your dreams come true!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    That's one nice set of tomaters there Margie

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Those don't look roten enough to throw. Just cut a slice and put it in the cheeseburger.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There now ... you've gone and made me hungry!

    Thought you might want to know that I included a link to your site in my post today.

    Happy New Year!
    Andrew

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're funny!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Me said…

    I like the picture, lots!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises