Saturday, November 03, 2007
38 things I know that you want to know...
Oh I don't know if you really want to know, but I'm stealing this meme from Dr. John who borrowed it from Practical Chick who snagged it from some elderly lady while standing in the checkout line thinking it was some sort of Cosmo survey or some shit.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

Dennis. Someday I'll have to write a post all about him because he is absolutely twisted. Imagine Rodney Dangerfield starring in the movie Taladaga Nights and add a case of PBR. That's Dennis to a tee. It was his birthday yesterday and I had to call and mess with him.

2. What were you doing at 0800?

Making my morning coffee and going online.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Burning a bag of microwave popcorn and stinking my house up.

4. What happened to you in 2006?

I had a boob job.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

"Are you going to eat that popcorn?"

6. How many beverages did you have today?

2 cups of coffee, 2 Sunny D's and now one Smirnoff Arctic Berry Ice.

7. What color is your hairbrush?

My main brush is blue, my skinny round brush is silver and my fat round brush is brown.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

20 Helium Balloons and a Rubix Cube.

9. Where were you last night?

Snuggled in a nice warm bed.

10. What color is your front door?

White. Ok, well it is dirty white. Nope. Not off white - it's dirty.

11. Where do you keep your change?

In my purse, in my car ashtray, in a bowl on my dresser and in a coffee can.

12. What’s the weather like today?

Gorgeous, Sunny and about 82 degrees.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

I'm torn. Gotta say I tried a pint of the new Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns the other evening. Caramel Ice Cream with mini cinnamon bun dough chunks and this thick sweet struesel swirl all through it. I ended up eating the entire pint. It was that good.

14. What excites you?

Lately, I'm un-excitable. Even when good things happen, I'm more than likely shocked and in a state of disbelief.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Yeah, it's due.

16. Are you over the age of 25?

I'm so over the age of 25.

17. Do you talk a lot?

Maybe. I listen as much as I talk - that works don't it?

18. Do you watch the O.C.?

Ugh, get that crazy stuff off my TV.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

My husbands middle name, a neighbor, an uncle, a cousin and another Birthday twin who lives in Maine. (Steven Kilton if you're reading this; shout out Dude.)

20. Do you make up your own words?

Sure do, but know what bugs me - I know there has been a few that I've made up and for some reason peeps be using it. It spreads fast and the next thing I know the word is said on television. It's downright annoying to be the one to coin a phrase and to go forever unnoticed or credited for it.

21. Are you a jealous person?

Nah, I gots it all so there is no need to envy anyone.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘E’.

My Ex husband is an Edward.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘R’.

My buddy "Retard" but that isn't his real name. Don't know his real name to be honest. Could be Earl. Could be Sanjaya. Could be Leonardo for all I know.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

Cathy.

25. What does the last text message you received say?

"Hello this is Aarons Rental Lease and we're calling to remind you that you're payment is past due".... and they're going to come repossess my washing machine and break my legs if I don't come in.

26. Do you chew on your straw?

No, there are far better things to chew on.

27. Do you have curly hair?

Not on my head. The one that is growing out from that mole on my ass has an interesting spiral thing going down.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Bed, but seriously - Walmart in the morning and food shopping.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

I don't know them by name, only by vehicle make, model and tag number.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

A bag of M&M's.

31. Will you get married in the future?

No way. This factory is closed.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

Man of the Year with Robin Williams.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

Pfffft, you kidding me? I like lots of peeps.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

2 hours ago.

35. Are you currently depressed?

Nah, I'm on a manic high at the moment.

36. Did you cry today?

Yeah. Emotional stuff. Squirt is growing up too fast and it's touching. She had a lot of firsts happen to her today.

37. Why did you answer and post this?

Because I can concentrate on this tonight. Squirt has a friend sleeping over and two giggling girls may make great blog material later, but I can't hear myself think let alone type it.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

No.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:09 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    What is the last thing you ate ?
    Idly at Breakfast
    I have returned

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Jayne d'Arcy said…

    Thanks for the blog fodder! Here's mine: http://www.jaynedarcy.us/2007/11/04/thirty-eight-questions/

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Better answers than mine3 but at least the last one is the same.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    ha! I didn't just snag it...I beat her over the head with a frozen turkey leg!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises