Friday, August 03, 2007
Friday's Feast
Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

10. Not necessarily a good thing because I feel like a doormat sometimes. I need to learn how to say "No" more often and speak my mind when I feel intruded upon.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Local farmers are having a bit of trouble getting hay and the prices have soared through the roof. Bethesda Farms is only two blocks away from us and we drive by there everyday. They have the most personable bovine I've ever did see. They romp, play and are half ton love bunnies that make me feel guilty whenever I order a steak dinner.

Monday my daughter and I were driving past with a big flatbed truck loaded with hay turned in right in front of us. All of the napping Moo Cows must have smelt it turning in, as they jumped up, leaped and practically tripped over themselves stampeding to the delivery area. Their eyes and expressions were much like my Basset Hounds when I come home and they know it's time for a biscuit. We both laughed and decided we want a big Moo Cow for a pet someday.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Professor Peabody

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

Miss Dodge. She was about 45 years old and still had braces on her teeth. Stood over 6' tall and was strangely banana shaped. Her hair was done up in this turned under short bob, similar to a mushroom. Put it this way, her silhouette while riding a bicycle would closely resemble a cartoon penis. She used to be strict and mean, until I showed up in her English Writing Class and rewrote some rules.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.

Our new TV is too big for our living room.

Happy Friday Everyone.


Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:50 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a funny soup!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    If you want, I'll come take your TV off your hands. I know...I'm just such a good friend. I can't stand to see you having such problems, so I'll just solve that one :-)

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Would love to have seen the cow stampede.

    Sorry to hear about the TV :(

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    AS Far as having a cow for a pet. It is really hard to house break a cow.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises