Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Kosmo Kramer goes Kosmic!
I adore Kramer and have mentioned it here before that he hangs on my living room wall. I will never take him down, not even after his recent freak out during a comedy show over the weekend. Now don't get me wrong, his anger was over the top and things became very ugly for him.

I'm not excusing Michael Richard's behavior, neither am I embracing it. I do understand how a person can feel so hurt and angry that they feel a need to hurl insults in an attempt to hurt a person right back. I'm not a hateful person and rarely get angry, but to be honest with you all, I have had my moments. I have been pushed to extremes.

At the moment a "Fat Hippy Chick Bitch" co-worker comes to mind. As well as a "Gimpy Crippled Old Skitzophuck" neighbor. I know the physical traits of fat, hippy, gimpy, crippled and mentally disabled have nothing to do with the terrors that these two people brought upon me. In fact just me not holding my tongue and saying this is hitting below the belt.

Job 6:24 "Teach me, and I will hold my tongue and cause me to understand wherein I have erred."

In retrospect I can look back, know and understand my faults in my past disagreements with others. In the future I can hold my tongue and remember a lesson learned. If he who is without sin can cast the first stone, then I shall allow Michael Richards his apology and forgive him.

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 5:33 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the Kramer character. What he did was wrong but we all make mistakes. And he apologized..

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I completely agree! But to me it also depends if that was really a one-time blow up, or if he talks like that in his normal life. I'll never know, of course, and I'm sick of hearing about it. But I did think his apology sounded sincere.

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Good for you. I am not sure what I would have done if I was heckled while trying to do something I cared about. I saw the guy who did the heckling and he seemed to think it was okay for him to heckle. Sometimes the pressure is just too much and one explodes. As wrong as he was he needs to be forgiven.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i loved his character in Seinfield. Nothing beats that..Sorry he has caused so much pain to so many. I'm glad he apologized. I hope just like we all want to be forgiven, he is too.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Me said…

    I am simply amazed by the snowball effect of his actions.

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is all the result of slavery p.s. i don t understand how a person can say nigger and because he is white people go crazy but when black people say nigger its acceptable

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises