Sunday, October 15, 2006
5 Random Chronically Sick Facts About Myself. (200)
Jayne d'Arcy tagged me while my back was turned. So here goes: 5 Random Chronically Sick Facts About Myself.


1. Several years ago a good friend of mine asked me to go to work for her one evening. Only one little bitty problem, she worked as a Lady of the Night. She assured me that this call was a regular customer of hers and that there was absolutely no sex involved. I would be paid $250 for just one hour of creativity. I went! That is when I met Mr. Tootles who's only desire was to have his back hair waxed and the stray hairs tweezed out from his ears.

2. My Bologna and cheese sandwiches must have yellow mustard and potato chips smushed inside of them to be enjoyed to their fullest potential.

3. I put underarm deodorant under my boobs so I won't sweat under there.

4. I'm addicted to squeezing zits or blackheads. It could be vanity or it could be the twisted way a packed pimple unravels under pressure.

5. I love to stick my butt on the heads of the people I love the most and fart on them. Perhaps it is an act of intimacy, love and admiration. Could be an inborn natural in-stink to mark my territory. Who is to really know? Except my sisters, Mom, daughter, husband, a boyfriend or two, my neighbor, the dog, our Pastor and my local convenience store clerk.

I suppose I'm to tag three more peeps but since I got into a load of trouble the last time, by ruining any chances of knowing the key to the universe and all of it's secrets, I'm going to behave and not tag anybody. However, feel free to tag yourself if the mood strikes you. (200)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 2:30 PM  
17 Comments:
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    So when a dog farts on you, is it an act of love?

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    "...in-stink..."

    Haha I love that :)
    & the cartoon.

    Mahalo,
    Sahar.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Okay, I posted it. What happens when you don't know three?

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    hmmm, i see you learned the big leason :P...don't worry, it's all good with dr.John..i promise..

    this is the most interesting meme answers i have ever, ever read..i am speechless over one..you are quite open and honest..thanks for letting us know you better..

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    You do have an interesting life.

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Hi Margie :)

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    How refreshing! A woman who admits publicly that she farts for recreation! Thanks for the morning laugh!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Just as long as the zits you squeeze are yours and not somebody elses. If I read that right I'm glad I'm not your pastor.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    very cool post! I do #3 too! It helps us well-endowed girls out.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Butchie said…

    O M G.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Hi Margie!
    I like your style of writing, your humor and frankness.

    Peace and Love!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Another bodily skin blemish popping addict here.

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    "I put underarm deodorant under my boobs so I won't sweat under there."

    me too! the stuff says to only use on your pits, but I always swipe under the boobies!

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Me said…

    You could totally turn 1. into a sitcom.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    farting on others head? ha..hahaaaaaaaa

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an absolutely nutty post. Too funny. Trying to picture the farting on head image though.... (no, wait, I think I would rather not got there!)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That is so sick! Lol!

    Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises