Sunday, October 22, 2006
Candid Japanese Porta-pots
If you've ever been to Japan you'd know that their toilet facilities will give you cultural shock. Particularly the public bathrooms where one approaches the porcelain god in a totally different fashion.

In Hotels and in some homes, you will more than likely find the potty designed to American Standards with the exception of a bit of electronic comforts. Such as seat warming, water spritzing and bidet qualities.

But if you have to go, and trust me... you WILL have to go! Beware of their Candid Porta-pots!


Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:58 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    That's just...wrong.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Hi Margie!
    Your today's post made me a lot of laugh. Thanks.
    Have a nice Sunday!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    Thanks for the giggle!

    I just wanted to let you know that my blog has moved. It is now located at:
    http://aftertheglassslipper.braveblog.com/

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Best video : ) I have a copy in my Youtube account.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    :)Happy Halloweeen.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    Thats funny as long as your not the one in the john. There may be a law suit from the last person who landed on their back.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said…

    I have a feeling I will never again be able to enter a portapotty without thinking of this.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Now I'm kinda glad I didn't take that business trip to Japan!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We should steal some of these ideas and post them here! This was freakin awesome!

    Margaret, if you find any of these with Women please send me an e-mail or something...I would love to see that!

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    I am still waiting for the vid to load. I hate dialup!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises