Monday, November 27, 2006
ABC's of Me
Melli, over at Insanity Prevails is over there singing her alphabet and didn't invite me to tag along.

A - Available/Single? Married to my soulmate. We were born on the same day within the same hour so that means we're two cookies of a kind from the same batch of souls that God served out that day.

B - Best Friend? Lots of friends, but I don't have a best any longer. I miss that.

C- Cake or Pie? Both actually. I love to put pie filling in my cakes. Lemon Poppyseed cake with blueberry filling is the best!

D - Drink Of Choice? Coca-Cola and not the diet. If I have to go diet, which I do most of the time I prefer Crystal Lights Peach Iced Tea.

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Eyeglasses. I'm nearsighted and need them to drive, watch tv and see things far away.

F - Favorite Color? Fushia

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? I don't like Gummy anything, even jellybeans I can do without.

H - Hometown? Mayberry

I - Indulgence? Home Fragrance Oils

J - January Or February? February.

K - Kids & Their Names? Katie-bug, PeeWeeWiggles, BoBo, Sass, Puffy, Pickles, Gherkin and Miss Piggy.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My Husband and Daughter.

M - Marriage Date? October 28th, 2001

N- Number Of Siblings? 2

O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges

P - Phobias/Fears? Crazy, busy traffic

Q - Favorite Quote? No favorites, I've always been impromptu.

R - Reason to Smile? I'm having a great hair day today.

S - Season? Spring.

T - Tag Three People? You, you and you over there trying to hide in that corner.

U - Unknown Fact About Me? Let's keep those bones in their locked closet.

V - Vegetable you don't like? Brussel Sprouts.

W - Worst Habit? Smoking, it's gotta go this year for certain!

X - X-rays You've Had? Head to Toe

Y - Your Favorite Food? Anything with Mozzarella Cheese.

Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo all the "Way"
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:08 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Very interesting. Now I know you just a little but better. like the people you tagged. I stay out of corners.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous happy and blue 2 said…

    That's one of the better memes I've seen. I may do it someday.
    Plus I'm glad you are nearsighted because I have an eye exam tomorrow and I couldn't remember what I am. I'm what you are, ha,ha..

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    really interesting

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margie!
    I love your writing this way. It's very interesting.
    Warm regards to you and your husband and doughter!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    Mmm.... cheese is the best thing ever. :)

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Jessica said…

    I love Spring!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Darth F said…

    I'm glad to see you guys are still here and doing so good! I'll have to pop in here more often from now on. I've been looking in several places for good content. I have found many sites but most don't really have a lot of in depth information. I am very new to the web and am still getting the hang of things on where to find real information and not just the normal fluffy stuff. I am working on finding RSS feeds with solid useful information for my hjc motorcycle helmet site. Anyone who knows some good places to look please let me know, I would really appreciate it. Thank you ahead of time for your help!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises