Monday, November 27, 2006
ABC's of Me
Melli, over at Insanity Prevails is over there singing her alphabet and didn't invite me to tag along.

A - Available/Single? Married to my soulmate. We were born on the same day within the same hour so that means we're two cookies of a kind from the same batch of souls that God served out that day.

B - Best Friend? Lots of friends, but I don't have a best any longer. I miss that.

C- Cake or Pie? Both actually. I love to put pie filling in my cakes. Lemon Poppyseed cake with blueberry filling is the best!

D - Drink Of Choice? Coca-Cola and not the diet. If I have to go diet, which I do most of the time I prefer Crystal Lights Peach Iced Tea.

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Eyeglasses. I'm nearsighted and need them to drive, watch tv and see things far away.

F - Favorite Color? Fushia

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? I don't like Gummy anything, even jellybeans I can do without.

H - Hometown? Mayberry

I - Indulgence? Home Fragrance Oils

J - January Or February? February.

K - Kids & Their Names? Katie-bug, PeeWeeWiggles, BoBo, Sass, Puffy, Pickles, Gherkin and Miss Piggy.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My Husband and Daughter.

M - Marriage Date? October 28th, 2001

N- Number Of Siblings? 2

O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges

P - Phobias/Fears? Crazy, busy traffic

Q - Favorite Quote? No favorites, I've always been impromptu.

R - Reason to Smile? I'm having a great hair day today.

S - Season? Spring.

T - Tag Three People? You, you and you over there trying to hide in that corner.

U - Unknown Fact About Me? Let's keep those bones in their locked closet.

V - Vegetable you don't like? Brussel Sprouts.

W - Worst Habit? Smoking, it's gotta go this year for certain!

X - X-rays You've Had? Head to Toe

Y - Your Favorite Food? Anything with Mozzarella Cheese.

Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo all the "Way"
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:08 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Very interesting. Now I know you just a little but better. like the people you tagged. I stay out of corners.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's one of the better memes I've seen. I may do it someday.
    Plus I'm glad you are nearsighted because I have an eye exam tomorrow and I couldn't remember what I am. I'm what you are, ha,ha..

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    really interesting

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margie!
    I love your writing this way. It's very interesting.
    Warm regards to you and your husband and doughter!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    Mmm.... cheese is the best thing ever. :)

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Spring!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises