Saturday, March 25, 2006
Things To Do List...


To the lovely lady in Savannah, Ga nestled in the charming gated community "The Landings"; I found your "Things To Do" notebook left behind in a shopping buggy at the Kroger Supermarket on Diamond Causeway. The first page reads:



I can tell a lot about a person and their issues just by reading their lost little "to do" lists but you have me guessing on the listing of "French Woman." My curiousity is killing me and I'm very concerned about the welfare of your cat.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises