Monday, March 20, 2006
Having Hair Issues Today.....

Hubby gave me this $50 Gift Certificate to a Beauty Salon for Christmas and has been nagging me about using it for the past few months. Today I had the afternoon off and figured, "Why not, it's Spring and time for a renewed hairdo!" So off I went nextdoor to Hubby's store-front office to get a trim and cover some grays.

Now keep in mind I did tell her - just a trim so I can still have the length and pull my hair up in a ponytail. I also told her to dye my hair the same color (Dark Ash Blonde) but she insisted that my hair needed a "stripping."

Turns out - this was the wrong thing to do as I had a bad reaction to the blue gunk that burned my scalp so bad, it would be 'best' for me to wait a few days before we do anything else to it's color.

I spent four hours this evening with Mayonaise on my hair smelling like a potato salad and now I'm sitting her writing this blog with a 1/2 bottle of Pantene Conditioner dripping all over my keyboard.

My issue? Besides looking like the Bride of "Heat Miser" - I'm torn between returning to the salon next door to the office where I work to fix this mess - or to have it repaired elsewhere and have to face the lady and explain why I didn't go back to her. (as if the reason isn't obvious!)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:52 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Oh My.......I think you MUST say something to the hairdresser.

    Good luck.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises